A Desert-Modern masterpiece, CAVU Las Vegas is the creation of renowned award-winning architect Eric Strain in collaboration with two of Vegas’ most accomplished resort architects. A living work of art, CAVU features scrupulous attention to detail and an array of stunning natural materials. Built in complete harmony with its natural surroundings, the home offers you the opportunity to live in your own private resort.
Offered at $12,500,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 3 Stories
- 13,255 Sq. Ft.
INSIDE CAVU: Films
CAVU features unparalleled amenities on three floors entitled Eat, Sleep, and Play. To get there, just hop in your hidden elevator and push the button that reflects your mood-of-the-moment. No matter where your lift lets you off, you’ll be surrounded by the best in materials, finishes, fixtures and design touches you’d expect in a home this devastatingly handsome.
- Throughout Home
- Custom concrete flooring with glass chips
- 7,219 square-feet of patios / decks
- Ipe wood decks
- Crestron® control system operating lighting, shades, drapes, audio / visual systems, 27 TVs, seven fire features, security systems, ten security cameras, HVAC and home theater
- Lighting system designed by David Singer
- Torrance® steel windows
- Ten-foot exterior doors
- 140-foot “airplane-wing” shading structure covered in zinc panels
- Ten-kilovolt (KV) photovoltaic (PV) system
- Three-and-a-half-inch solid maple stairs
- Starfire® glass railings
- Custom teak doors with Starfire glass slits
- Fixtures with no visible drains
- Custom stainless-steel, fully-enclosed dog run with electronic dog door
- Three-car garage
- Drought-resistant landscaping
- Rammed-earth, concrete and stainless-steel mesh walls
- Zero-edge pool with three water spouts
- Zero-edge spa with three water spouts
- Drop-down movie screen
- Fire pit seating area
- Outdoor kitchen with Wolf® barbecue, cooktop burner, warming drawer, refrigerators and freezer drawers
- Wood-burning pizza oven
Dream away under a 140-foot zinc-paneled roof structure the size of a Boeing 747 wing designed to deflect heat and direct sunlight. Now that’s high-minded.
- Master Bedroom
- Automatically retracting TV under the bed
- Balcony with Starfire glass railing
- Miele® coffee maker station with refrigerator drawers & mug-warming drawer
- Outdoor deck with bed, spa, fire feature, shower, TV & wet bar
- Guest Suite
- View of Las Vegas Strip
- Roof deck with TV and fire feature
- Full bathroom
Fine cuisine isn’t the only thing you’ll be enjoying here. Savor the sun, shade, and company of friends in your indoor / outdoor entertaining spaces.
EAT | MAIN LEVEL
Wolfgang Puck, is that you? Your guests will swear it is if the canapé and crudité at your next party come from this custom-fabricated kitchen. But don’t stop there: Let’s take this outside. Mingle around one of seven fire features while perfectly engineered sound conveys the jangle of jazz piano right to your ear. At the end of the night, a hot toddy in your smartly designed library might just do the trick. When you’re done having fun (‘cause we know it’s a tough job), retire to the casita, one of two suite-style guest quarters on this floor.
- Great Room
54’ x 24’
- Custom teak front-entry pivot door (7 ft. x 13 ft.)
- Three-foot-thick, 33-foot-tall earth wall
- 25-foot glass wall
- Golf course and mountain views
- Six-foot ‘slinky-shaped’ double-sided fire feature
- Pivoting entertainment center
- Custom copper area rug
- Burled walnut wall cabinetry with backlit art niches
- Acoustically designed ceilings
You could head to Vegas for a night on the town. Or, ride the elevator to the ground floor where the real fun begins.
PLAY | LOWER LEVEL
Welcome to your entertainment center. And we’re not talking cabinets. Grab your shaken, not stirred, vodka martini off the 15′ maple slab at your full-service bar and recline in your plush cinema. Or, strike out and roll rocks on your own Brunswick bowling lanes. Shoes? Included. Balls? You bet. Game? You gotta bring that.